Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Floodlight Designed to Work on Mobile Jobs - Phoenix Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
In the 1940s, Phoenix’s introduction of the Sturdilite® transformed the market and brought a level of durability never seen before in lighting. Many generations of this revolutionary fixture have demonstrated continuous improvement over time.
Now, seven decades later, Phoenix has reinvented the Sturdilite® again to incorporate the highest level of LED lighting technology, the same durability always known of Phoenix and a compact, economic design. The Sturdilite® E-DC Series offers three DC models for your maintenance vehicles, cranes and portable equipment.
Each version is available with a short lead time.
•E36 – 36 Watt (W), up to 2400 lumens
•E56 – 56 W, up to 4500 lumens
•E90 - 90W, up to 7100 lumens
The Sturdilite® E-DC Series utilizes LEDs with a 50,000 hour rated life and are capable of operating in a wide temperature range. Spot and flood optics minimize glare and provide precise optical control. The 90-degree aimability allows for increased functionality and versatility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health