Flood LED - Cree - Facility Management Product Release
OSQ High Output features a top lumen output with up to 65,000 lumens and can replace multiple metal halide 1,000 watt fixtures. The product extends the application range for open area and flood luminaires to projects with high mounting heights, including high mast and large parking lots, and it has special packages for outdoor automotive frontlines. The luminaire supports true-to-life colors with a color rendering index of 90 and delivers efficacy of up to 125 lumens per watt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health