Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Flexible Sprinkler Connection - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Model FSC-25U for sprinkler installation in suspended tile ceilings offers lateral and vertical adjustment for precisely locating sprinklers "center-of-tile." The "collar-style" center bracket locates and secures the sprinkler in the required position, while also providing vertical adjustment to accommodate flush, semi-recessed, and concealed-style sprinklers. Uses a corrugated stainless steel flexible hose and is rated to a maximum working pressure of 200 psi (14 bar).
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: Will Equipment Work as Designed?
- 3 Fire Safety Myths: How Will Occupants React?
- Federal Requirements Tie Reimbursements To Life Safety Compliance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA