- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Flail Mowers - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The mower's excavator attachments are designed to cut tall strands of thick grass, bush, vines and small trees in ditches, on hillsides, and on riverbanks. The attachments also assist in grounds maintenance tasks at parks and on trails. The 30-inch mower attachment is designed for use with E32 and E35 excavators with hydraulic flows ranging from 12-20.7 gallons per minute (gpm). The 40-inch attachment is designed for the E42, E45, E50, and E55 excavators with hydraulic flows of 14-24.1 gpm.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today