Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Firestop Plug - Specified Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Firestop Plug is a flexible intumescent plug for interior sealing of metallic conduits and conduit sleeves in floors and walls. SpecSeal Series FP Intumescent Firestop Plug is used primarily in empty conduits or sleeves as a pre-use or abandonment seal. The plug is UL tested and classified for use in up to two-hour rated walls and floors in all common constructions with cable loadings ranging from empty to 33 percent.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA