Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire/CO Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
The Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire/CO Detector combines the Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire Detector and CO1224T carbon monoxide detector. Works with the B200S addressable sounder base. The B200S produces both Temp 3 and Temp 4 patterns for fire and CO alarms. For evacuation signaling, the sounder base can be fully synchronized to other company horns and horn strobes.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA