Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-rated Wall System Features Added Mold Resistance - National Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
Intended for radius applications requiring fire-rated assemblies, the Gold Bond BRAND XP Fire-Rated 5/16-inch Radius Wall system is used in double-layered construction. A one-hour UL tested assembly can be achieved with two layers, and a two-hour UL tested assembly can be achieved with four layers. The special PURPLE XP paper protects against mold, mildew, and moisture, and is also abrasion-resistant. The product scores and snaps easily, with no special handling requirements, the company says.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall