Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire and CO Detector - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
SK-FIRE-CO detector and sounder base replaces multiple devices, including carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, a mini horn, monitor modules, and three junction boxes. Sounder base provides distinct tones for fire versus carbon monoxide emergencies, and tones can be synchronized to nearby horns. Detector analyzes smoke, carbon monoxide, light/flame, and heat during potential alarm situations to determine if an actual incident is occurring.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA