- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Assistant »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
Fire Vent - The Bilco Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Vent has a sound transmission class (STC) rating of 46. The Type ACDSH fire vent is a double-leaf model that is designed to guard against noise intrusion while providing dependable automatic venting in the event of fire. The vent’s latching mechanism to opens automatically when a fire occurs.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire and Life Safety Codes Drive Efficiencies
- What Triggers a Fire and Life Safety Code Review?
- How Managers Can Prepare for Wildfire Season
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA