Fire Suppression - Tyco Fire & Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
Tyco's Pyro-Chem brand introduced the Shurout fire suppression system. The system is a small, disposable, clean-agent system designed for Class A, B and C small fire hazard areas such as ATMs, safe deposit boxes, electrical enclosures, video drop boxes, small switching rooms, paint lockers, and library drop boxes.
Shurout uses the latest in chemical clean agent technology - 3M NOVEC 1230 Fire Protection Fluid – a clean fire-suppressing agent that will not damage electronic components. It leaves no residue and is safe for the contents of ATMs and safe deposit boxes.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Safe? Answer These Critical Questions About Building Fire Protection
- The Hidden Threat of Corrosion in Water-Based Fire Sprinkler Systems
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA