Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Suppression System - Chemetron Fire Systems - Facility Management Product Release
FM-200 fire suppression systems extinguish fires by chemically removing heat energy. System consists of storage and valve components; a control panel; detection and alarm devices and accessories; and completer kits. Three types of actuation: automatic, manual, and remote manual.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA