Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Suppression System - Kidde Fire Systems - Facility Management Product Release
ECS series FM-200 system uses an inert gas agent that is non-toxic and leaves no residue. System has a 10-second discharge. Concentrations range from 6.25 percent to 7 percent for Class A and C hazards. Engineered Series software helps manage design process. Canisters are available in 125, 200, 350, 600, and 900 lb. sizes.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA