Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Suppression System - Fike Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
HFC-227ea fire suppression systems will be manufactured and delivered using the FM-200 brand clean agents. The systems with FM-200 will continue to meet UL and FM approvals as before. Inaddition, Fike will continue to offer its ECARO-25 fire suppression systems, which use the DuPont FE-25TM agent.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA