Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Fire Suppression Agent - DuPont Fire Extinguishants - Facility Management Product Release
FE-25 can replace Halon 1301 in existing systems with minimal system modifications, according to the company. Agent contains no chlorine or bromine and has no ozone depletion potential. Can be used in Class A or Class B total flood fire suppression systems. Agent is non-conductive and leaves no residue.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA