Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-Rated Glass - Technical Glass Products - Facility Management Product Release
The 1/4-inch thick glass is fire-rated and uses impact safety-rated glazing material. The glass is listed for use in doors, sidelites, transoms and borrowed lites with a fire rating requirement of 20 minutes. The tempered glass meets ANSI standards Z97.1 and CPSC 16CFR1201 (categories 1 and 2). It is available for interior and exterior use.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall