Fire Protection System - NetTalon - Facility Management Product Release
The NetTalon 3000 fire protection and security system has been approved by Underwriters Laboratories.
The fire alarm system reports alarm conditions simultaneously to all authorized monitoring stations (central, proprietary, local and enroute) within two seconds of a sensor or smoke detector going into alarm and provides real-time digital temperature information allowing responding units to track the spread of the fire.
Sensor and detector conditions depicting the nature of the evolving emergency are reported instantly on a graphic representation of a building’s floor plan. Icons that represent the temperature sensors and smoke detectors are overlaid on the floor plan and change color and/or report actual temperatures indicative of the alarm conditions. Responding fire personnel can remotely view and understand a fire emergency before the first engine leaves the firehouse.
The security protection system reports alarm conditions to all authorized monitoring stations within two seconds of a sensor going into alarm and provides responding units the ability to track the intruder in real-time.
When deployed in a classroom environment these sensors, duress buttons, and cameras, are all integrated into a real-time graphics monitoring systems that is networked to authorized monitoring stations and the local police department. This allows responding personnel to monitor events in real-time while planning their incident response tactics on-route.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing