Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Panels - Potter Electric Signal Company - Facility Management Product Release
The IPA Series of Addressable Fire Panels range in capacity from 60 to 4064 points, and offer the same enhanced IP features as Potter’s current line of panels. In addition, the panels will also support a brand new line of addressable SLC devices. The new line of 32 SLC devices, named PAD Modules, is designed to flawlessly integrate with the IPA Addressable Fire panels and will make monitoring the panels simple and effective.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA