Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Extinguisher Monitoring System - Mija Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mija’s enGauge-enabled fire extinguishers monitor three important code-required characteristics: Presence: Is the fire extinguisher in its appropriate location? Pressure: Is the extinguisher fully pressurized and operational? And obstruction: Is there anything blocking access to the fire extinguisher? If the monitor finds any of these items to be faulty, it immediately sends a signal to the fire alarm or security panel, alerting officials of the problem.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA