Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Extinguishants - DuPont Fire Extinguishants - Facility Management Product Release
An expanded portfolio of clean-agent fire extinguishants from DuPont includes the FM-200 waterless fire suppressant brand. Clean-agent extinguishants are non-conductive and non-corrosive, so they are safe to use around valuables and sensitive electronic systems. They also have zero ozone-depletion potential and are environmentally preferred to Halons. Because DuPont fire extinguishants are non-ozone depleting, they can a facility help earn Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA