Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Fire Detection System - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Detection System provides expanded coverage with non-proprietary addressable line of detectors. Silent Knight devices can increase total capacity of IntelliKnight 5700 panels to 100 points, 5808 panels to 198 points and 5820XL panels to 792 points. The detectors can be programmed with an address via the built-in code wheel. And a beam detector offers coverage for atriums and gymnasiums.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA