Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Control Panels - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
A line of analog addressable fire alarm control panels designed for smaller applications is available from Gamewell-FCI. The 7100 Series can support up to 198 or 396 devices.
With complete networking capabilities, each panel can be connected using a single pair of wires. The front panel uses an intuitive interface and allows technicians to configure the system. Gamewell-FCI’s circuitry and software allow each panel to read the specific sensitivity level of every individual sensor and compensate for changes due to age, dust and other environmental factors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA