Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Control Panels - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
A line of analog addressable fire alarm control panels designed for smaller applications is available from Gamewell-FCI. The 7100 Series can support up to 198 or 396 devices.
With complete networking capabilities, each panel can be connected using a single pair of wires. The front panel uses an intuitive interface and allows technicians to configure the system. Gamewell-FCI’s circuitry and software allow each panel to read the specific sensitivity level of every individual sensor and compensate for changes due to age, dust and other environmental factors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA