- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Fire Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
IntelliKnight addressable fire-alarm control panels support synchronization of System Sensory A/V appliances and a USB programming port. The 5820XL has a power supply capacity of six amps and a deaf-front option that allows for reset, silence and acknowledge functions without requiring a user code or operator’s key.
All models features drift compensation to maintain detector sensitivity at the proper level and to reduce the occurrence of false alarms due to dirty, dust-contaminated smoke detectors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Safe? Answer These Critical Questions About Building Fire Protection
- The Hidden Threat of Corrosion in Water-Based Fire Sprinkler Systems
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA