Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Fire Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
IntelliKnight addressable fire-alarm control panels support synchronization of System Sensory A/V appliances and a USB programming port. The 5820XL has a power supply capacity of six amps and a deaf-front option that allows for reset, silence and acknowledge functions without requiring a user code or operator’s key.
All models features drift compensation to maintain detector sensitivity at the proper level and to reduce the occurrence of false alarms due to dirty, dust-contaminated smoke detectors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA