- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Fire Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
IntelliKnight addressable fire-alarm control panels support synchronization of System Sensory A/V appliances and a USB programming port. The 5820XL has a power supply capacity of six amps and a deaf-front option that allows for reset, silence and acknowledge functions without requiring a user code or operator’s key.
All models features drift compensation to maintain detector sensitivity at the proper level and to reduce the occurrence of false alarms due to dirty, dust-contaminated smoke detectors.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA