Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Control Panel - Fenwal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 732 Conventional Single-Hazard Releasing Control Panel from Fenwal is designed for small-to mid-sized special-hazard environments. The panel is FM-approved and UL-listed to NFPA 72, ANSI/UL 864, 9th edition and Canadian ULC-S527-99. Also CSFM and MEA approved.
A full complement of input and output circuits provides programming flexibility. It fits between the studs of a 16-inch standard wall and is capable of protecting server rooms, process control rooms, data processing areas, cabinets, turbines, and warehouses, as well as stand-alone equipment, such as wave solder machines.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA