Fire Control Panel - Fenwal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 732 Conventional Single-Hazard Releasing Control Panel from Fenwal is designed for small-to mid-sized special-hazard environments. The panel is FM-approved and UL-listed to NFPA 72, ANSI/UL 864, 9th edition and Canadian ULC-S527-99. Also CSFM and MEA approved.
A full complement of input and output circuits provides programming flexibility. It fits between the studs of a 16-inch standard wall and is capable of protecting server rooms, process control rooms, data processing areas, cabinets, turbines, and warehouses, as well as stand-alone equipment, such as wave solder machines.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Fire Protection Systems: 10 Things to Check When Closing Your Facility
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA