Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Fire Control Panel - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VFR-400 release/control panel replaces Viking’s current PAR 3 and FireCycle III releasing panels. The field-programmable releasing panel accommodates multiple voltage applications, including 110/220 V and 50/60 Hz.
The panel includes four programmable class B initiating zones, two class B supervisory zones, and four programmable output circuits. Additionally, the panel features onboard, menu-driven programming with twelve pre-installed programs for ease of set-up. The panel is compatible with many different initiating devices including linear heat detection, smoke and heat detectors, water flow indicators, low air pressure switches, and manual pull stations. The VFR-400 is enclosed in a locking red cabinet that is 14.5 inches wide to accommodate the standard area between wall studs.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA