Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fire Control Panel - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VFR-400 release/control panel replaces Viking’s current PAR 3 and FireCycle III releasing panels. The field-programmable releasing panel accommodates multiple voltage applications, including 110/220 V and 50/60 Hz.
The panel includes four programmable class B initiating zones, two class B supervisory zones, and four programmable output circuits. Additionally, the panel features onboard, menu-driven programming with twelve pre-installed programs for ease of set-up. The panel is compatible with many different initiating devices including linear heat detection, smoke and heat detectors, water flow indicators, low air pressure switches, and manual pull stations. The VFR-400 is enclosed in a locking red cabinet that is 14.5 inches wide to accommodate the standard area between wall studs.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA