- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Fire Alarms - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded Farenhyt IFP Series includes the IFP-50, IFP-100, IFP-1000 and VIP models. The products support synchronization of System Sensor audio/visual appliances. They conform to UL standards and features a USB port.
The series also includes the IFP-Net Fire System Manager, a PC-based system that monitors Silent Knight’s fire control panels. The IFP-Net features an interface that allows users to graphically capture and display fire events and conditions throughout a facility.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA