Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarms - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded Farenhyt IFP Series includes the IFP-50, IFP-100, IFP-1000 and VIP models. The products support synchronization of System Sensor audio/visual appliances. They conform to UL standards and features a USB port.
The series also includes the IFP-Net Fire System Manager, a PC-based system that monitors Silent Knight’s fire control panels. The IFP-Net features an interface that allows users to graphically capture and display fire events and conditions throughout a facility.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA