- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Fire Alarms - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded Farenhyt IFP Series includes the IFP-50, IFP-100, IFP-1000 and VIP models. The products support synchronization of System Sensor audio/visual appliances. They conform to UL standards and features a USB port.
The series also includes the IFP-Net Fire System Manager, a PC-based system that monitors Silent Knight’s fire control panels. The IFP-Net features an interface that allows users to graphically capture and display fire events and conditions throughout a facility.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- How to Choose the Right Process to Upgrade Fire and Life Safety Systems
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA