Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Fire Alarms - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded Farenhyt IFP Series includes the IFP-50, IFP-100, IFP-1000 and VIP models. The products support synchronization of System Sensor audio/visual appliances. They conform to UL standards and features a USB port.
The series also includes the IFP-Net Fire System Manager, a PC-based system that monitors Silent Knight’s fire control panels. The IFP-Net features an interface that allows users to graphically capture and display fire events and conditions throughout a facility.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA