- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Fire Alarm Tablet - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
FocalPoint Mobile is a new wireless tablet PC from Gamewell-FCI that allows users to monitor multiple fire alarm systems in real-time. Providing information in text or graphic detail via CAD-type drawings, this wireless tablet enables facility managers, security personnel and emergency responders to evaluate an emergency event and make prompt, informed decisions. The military-spec tablet connects via a wireless network connection or cellular broadband. These compact units mount in vehicles or an indoor docking station, and can be carried by hand.
The system displays custom, site-specific graphics, featuring photographs of campuses and buildings, and floor-by-floor layouts displaying locations of fire system components. Information labels can also be applied to any screen, indicating building names, hazardous materials storage or areas containing occupants requiring additional assistance. All graphics can be updated to include new structures, fire system components or identification labels.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA