- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Vice President, Facilities »
Fire Alarm Panels - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
The MS-5UD and MS-10UD five and ten zone panels are conventional fire alarm control panels that have an integral 80-character lighted LCD display with keypad for easy system programming. The panels are UL Code 864, Ninth Edition listed.
The panels’ four-conductor ANN (annunciator) Bus offers multiple options for remote operations such as the ANN-80 remote LCD, ANN-I/O LED module and ANN-S/PG serial printer gateway.
The panels are designed for small- to medium- size applications, especially retrofit applications. Unlike traditional conventional panels, these can be programmed to synchronize horn and strobe notification appliances from System Sensor, Cooper Wheelock, Gentex, Amseco and Faraday. As for inputs, both new panels are compatible with the majority of today's conventional initiating devices, including System Sensor's I3 smoke detectors.
The MS-5UD-3 features a 3 amp power supply/battery charger while the MS-10UD-7 includes a 7 amp switching power supply/charger. These panels can also communicate with a central station via a built-in digital alarm communicator/transmitter.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA