Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Fire Alarm Panels - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
The MS-5UD and MS-10UD five and ten zone panels are conventional fire alarm control panels that have an integral 80-character lighted LCD display with keypad for easy system programming. The panels are UL Code 864, Ninth Edition listed.
The panels’ four-conductor ANN (annunciator) Bus offers multiple options for remote operations such as the ANN-80 remote LCD, ANN-I/O LED module and ANN-S/PG serial printer gateway.
The panels are designed for small- to medium- size applications, especially retrofit applications. Unlike traditional conventional panels, these can be programmed to synchronize horn and strobe notification appliances from System Sensor, Cooper Wheelock, Gentex, Amseco and Faraday. As for inputs, both new panels are compatible with the majority of today's conventional initiating devices, including System Sensor's I3 smoke detectors.
The MS-5UD-3 features a 3 amp power supply/battery charger while the MS-10UD-7 includes a 7 amp switching power supply/charger. These panels can also communicate with a central station via a built-in digital alarm communicator/transmitter.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA