Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Fire Alarm Panel - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The NFS2-640 intelligent fire alarm control panel comes with one signaling line circuit (SLC), expandable to two, and supports up to 636 intelligent devices (159 sensors/159 modules per SLC). The product has four notification appliance circuits with built-in synchronization protocol for System Sensor, Wheelock and Gentex horns, strobes and horn/strobes. The product is listed by UL 864 Ninth Edition.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA