Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Fire Alarm Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Silent Knight’s Farenhyt IFP-100VIP and IFP-1000VIP fire alarm control panels now conform to the testing requirements of UL 9th edition standards. These products offer all of the features of the company’s addressable fire alarm control panels, in addition to the added convenience and utility of a voice evacuation system. The panel has onboard support for more than 100 addressable devices and can be expanded to support up to 1016 addressable devices.
The panels feature single button reset and silence functions, a built-in digital communicator, a programmable zone or point reporting capability, an enhanced user interface, an integrated dead-front cabinet, a 6 amp 24vde power supply and programming capability from the on-board user interface or via the SKSS PC-based programming software.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA