Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Fire-Alarm Monitoring Software - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Farenhyt IFP-NET-3 displays detailed, floor-by-floor layouts of protected facilities and their fire-alarm systems. Up to 200 Farenhyt and Silent Knight fire alarms can be tied together using an existing Ethernet with no extra fiber or wire required, which allows users in one location to monitor multiple sites in a large geographic area. Users can view real-time fire-alarm status and event information on one or more PCs programmed with the Windows®-based software. When an event occurs, such as a smoke detector in alarm, the software display immediately zooms to the facility's affected area and the device in alarm.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA