Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Fire Alarm Horns - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
Mini-Horns are the latest release in System Sensor’s newest series of audible/visible notification appliances: SpectrAlert Advance. Designed for hotel, motel or fire system applications where a smaller notification device is desired. The horns measure 4.6 inches long, 2.9 inches wide, and less than a half-inch deep and feature 12- or 24-volt operation.
The horns offer temporal and non-temporal tones, and are the only ones in the industry to offer both offer high and low volume settings. The Mini-Horns can operate between 32 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit from a regulated DC or full-wave rectified, unfiltered power supply.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA