Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire-Alarm Cover - Safety Technology International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Break Glass Stopper® STI-4130 is designed for areas where a "break glass" cover is specified, such as unsupervised areas. It consists of: a red, polycarbonate cover; a mounting frame; a pane of single-strength, clear glass; conduit spacer; a glass-breaking bar; and anchors for installation. It comes with a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate housing against breakage and damage in normal use and fits most manual pull stations.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA