Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Fire Alarm Cover - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
Safety Technology International’s pull station cover, the Stopper II, mounts directly an existing pull station. When the cover is lifted, a self-contained alarm sounds which is designed to prevent false alarms in schools, daycare centers, or hospitals. If service to the pull station is required, the covers 9 volt internal alarm may be deactivated. The audio alarm has a choice of a 105 dB signal or a quieter 95 dB. The cover does not restrict legitimate fire alarms from being activated.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA