Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Silent Knight by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Fire alarm control panel features addressable architecture for up to 636 points, drift compensation and maintenance alerts. The IFP-2000 scalable intelligent analog-addressable fire alarm control panel can be installed using existing fire system wiring. Nine amps of output power are available through circuits that can be configured for auxiliary power, notification outputs or conventional smoke detector inputs.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA