Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Potter Electric Signal Company LLC - Facility Management Product Release
PFC-6000 series of panels are email ready for real-time event reporting. History and status reports can be sent on demand as either a text file or a Microsoft Excel file. Reports can be requested by sending an email to the panel. Panels can connect to Local or Wide Area Networks and obtain an IP address.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA