- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Four central station companies now equipped to monitor fire alarm control panels via the Internet using Fire-Lite alarms: Bay Alarm Company, Rapid Response Monitoring Services Inc., Security Central, and USA Central Station Alarm Corp. They use the company’s IPDACT Internet communicator module and VisorALARM-Plus receivers to monitor fire alarms over IP.
The IPDACT transmits fire alarm system information over any IP network line and is programmable using either static or dynamic IP for automatic address configuration.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA