- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Technician »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Four central station companies now equipped to monitor fire alarm control panels via the Internet using Fire-Lite alarms: Bay Alarm Company, Rapid Response Monitoring Services Inc., Security Central, and USA Central Station Alarm Corp. They use the company’s IPDACT Internet communicator module and VisorALARM-Plus receivers to monitor fire alarms over IP.
The IPDACT transmits fire alarm system information over any IP network line and is programmable using either static or dynamic IP for automatic address configuration.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA