- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Now building owners, security offices and other third parties can supervise multiple fire alarm panels from one PC via Fire-Lite’s fire alarm control panels. The panels, IP-DACT Internet communicator and IP receiver, together with SIS software and a UL listed computer, provide a UL 864 9th Edition compliant monitoring package.
The monitoring software is designed for proprietary fire alarm systems in school, healthcare, retail, industrial and other multi-building/campus-type applications. Users can send email or text messages to various PCs, cell phones and other handheld communications devices.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA