- Head Gardener »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Now building owners, security offices and other third parties can supervise multiple fire alarm panels from one PC via Fire-Lite’s fire alarm control panels. The panels, IP-DACT Internet communicator and IP receiver, together with SIS software and a UL listed computer, provide a UL 864 9th Edition compliant monitoring package.
The monitoring software is designed for proprietary fire alarm systems in school, healthcare, retail, industrial and other multi-building/campus-type applications. Users can send email or text messages to various PCs, cell phones and other handheld communications devices.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA