- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Director of Facilities »
- Associate Director, Libraries Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Notifier’s Onyx Series of intelligent fire alarm control systems is UL 864 Ninth Edition listed. The series of panels feature patented FlashScan intelligent device-polling protocol. Proprietary heat- and smoke-sensing technology is standard, and each panel also offers built in synchronization protocol for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex notification appliances.
The line is comprised of the NFS-320 for small applications such as restaurants, strip malls, and standalone retail facilities, the NFS2-640 for mid-size applications like office buildings, assisted living facilities, and school buildings, and the NFS2-3030 for larger installations such as high-rise buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, and airports.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- How to Choose the Right Process to Upgrade Fire and Life Safety Systems
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA