- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Fire Alarm Control Panel - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
Notifier’s Onyx Series of intelligent fire alarm control systems is UL 864 Ninth Edition listed. The series of panels feature patented FlashScan intelligent device-polling protocol. Proprietary heat- and smoke-sensing technology is standard, and each panel also offers built in synchronization protocol for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex notification appliances.
The line is comprised of the NFS-320 for small applications such as restaurants, strip malls, and standalone retail facilities, the NFS2-640 for mid-size applications like office buildings, assisted living facilities, and school buildings, and the NFS2-3030 for larger installations such as high-rise buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, and airports.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA