Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Fire-Alarm Communications - Honeywell Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The IPGSM-4G panel allows installers to select IP, GSM (cellular) or both for fire alarm reporting to a central station. The panel is compatible with most brands of control panels and connects to both ports on the panel's digital alarm communications transmitter. This version's biggest upgrade is its ability to operate over 2G, 3G or 4G networks, automatically choosing the best available cellular signal in the area. It installs without additional panel configurations. An installer can configure it for IP or GSM as the sole communication path or, for maximum reliability, IP as primary with GSM as backup.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA