- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Fire Alarm Communication Module - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Fire-Lite Alarms’s IP communication module, IPdact, is designed to transmit alarms from the company’s fire alarm control panel through any type of IP network. The unit’s supervised line functionality maintains a connectivity signal every 90 seconds and transmits data with AES 512-bit data encryption.
The unit can be programmed to use either static or dynamic IP for automatic address configuration, and it supports dual destination IP receiver addresses, meaning all signals can be sent to a secondary address should the primary become unavailable.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Ensure an Accurate Test Report After Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Training and Certification Requirements for Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Code Considerations for Inspecting, Testing, and Maintaining Fire Alarm Systems
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA