Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Fire Alarm Communication Module - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Fire-Lite Alarms’s IP communication module, IPdact, is designed to transmit alarms from the company’s fire alarm control panel through any type of IP network. The unit’s supervised line functionality maintains a connectivity signal every 90 seconds and transmits data with AES 512-bit data encryption.
The unit can be programmed to use either static or dynamic IP for automatic address configuration, and it supports dual destination IP receiver addresses, meaning all signals can be sent to a secondary address should the primary become unavailable.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA