Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Fire Alarm - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
Fire Alarm is a UL-listed relay module with enclosure, designed to enable the control of building systems such as fans, dampers and elevators during emergencies. The ROME (Relay Option Module Enclosure) can be installed up to 1,250 feet away from an addressable fire alarm control panel to provide as many as ten programmable relays for control of various building systems' functions.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA