Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Fiberglass Windows - Pella Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Impervia fiberglass composite windows and doors from Pella use a five-layer Duracast fiberglass composite material that is nine times stronger than vinyl and twice as strong as aluminum in tensile strength tests.
With total unit U-values as low 0.28, the windows and doors use Low-E glass and have earned the ENERGY STAR rating. Impervia products can withstand intense heat in excess of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, according to the company.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall