Faucet - Toto - Facility Management Product Release
The Libella Faucet Series use self-sustaining hydropower technology. The Libella EcoPower Faucets’ energy source is completely self-generated every time water spins their small internal turbine. Stored in a series of rechargeable capacitors, this auto-generated electricity powers the faucets' operation. There is no need to hard wire them to a building’s electrical system or for routine disposable battery replacement. One controller serves for both single supply and thermal supply models. The spout-tip sensor detects hands’ presence, reducing false positives and stopping water flow once hands are removed. The chrome fittings are available in deck- and wall-mount options.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms