- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Faucet - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The EQ Series' solenoid, power module and mixing valve are contained within a compact control box that installs under sink. Three spout styles: curved, angular, and high arc, in either chrome or brushed nickel finishes. Features hands-free infrared detection, and .5 or 1 GPM flow rates.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms