- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Fan Coil Unit - Ventrol Air Handling Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fan Coil Unit is rated up to 8-inches static pressure and can be used in low-height ceiling installations or limited-space equipment rooms. The 500-20,000 cfm air-handling model VFCU units have removable side panels, optimizable fan wheel geometry and motor horsepower, AHRI-certified heating and cooling coils, factory-wired fans, custom electrical panel, and VFD drive options.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation