Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fall Protection For Construction and Maintenance Personnel on Rooftops - Kee Safety - Facility Management Product Release
The KeeLine, a wire-based lifeline system is designed to provide OSHA-compliant fall protection for construction and maintenance personnel on rooftops where guardrails are not suitable. It features a redesigned post and baseplate for ease of installation on bitumen membrane roofs that is also compatible with metal profile, standing seam, and composite panel roofs. Additional safety and durability upgrades to KeeLine include, new toggle fixings, a slim-line corner design, stronger rivets, improved swage, and reduced-height intermediate uprights.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- 3 New Technologies to Consider for Fire Alarm Upgrades
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA