Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Eyewear Captures and Shares Information - XOEye Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company equips facility technicians with wearable technology systems that capture and share information. Technicians are equipped with smart, safety-certified eyewear devices that run XOEye Technologies’ applications to capture video and photos of site and equipment conditions on arrival; live stream to others for expert analysis and record information to share with others; and record actions taken and make recommendations for future action. Communication is exchanged and information is delivered and accessed through Vision, XOEye Technologies’ integrated cloud-hosted software platform. Crews use wearable technology instead of phones, cameras, and tablets to avoid interrupting work.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully