Eyewear Captures and Shares Information - XOEye Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company equips facility technicians with wearable technology systems that capture and share information. Technicians are equipped with smart, safety-certified eyewear devices that run XOEye Technologies’ applications to capture video and photos of site and equipment conditions on arrival; live stream to others for expert analysis and record information to share with others; and record actions taken and make recommendations for future action. Communication is exchanged and information is delivered and accessed through Vision, XOEye Technologies’ integrated cloud-hosted software platform. Crews use wearable technology instead of phones, cameras, and tablets to avoid interrupting work.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully