- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Eyewear Captures and Shares Information - XOEye Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company equips facility technicians with wearable technology systems that capture and share information. Technicians are equipped with smart, safety-certified eyewear devices that run XOEye Technologies’ applications to capture video and photos of site and equipment conditions on arrival; live stream to others for expert analysis and record information to share with others; and record actions taken and make recommendations for future action. Communication is exchanged and information is delivered and accessed through Vision, XOEye Technologies’ integrated cloud-hosted software platform. Crews use wearable technology instead of phones, cameras, and tablets to avoid interrupting work.
- Emergency Power Setup Crucial for Cleveland Arboretum and Gardens
- How to Decide Where to Locate Electrical Generators
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Are Your Occupants Stealing Electricity by Charging Cell Phones?