Exterior luminaire - Maxlite - Facility Management Product Release
The ARX weighs less than 20 pounds and has a low effective projected area of 0.95 square feet, enabling it to be mounted to incumbent lighting poles. With an output of about 29,000 lumens, the 250-watt LED delivers efficacy of 114 lumens per watt and up to 80 percent energy savings. With a high lumen output, Type V distribution, color rendering, and a 30-foot mounting height, the ARX symmetrically distributes light over a coverage area of more than 60 feet while operating at a temperature range of -40-108 degrees.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health