- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
Exterior Lights - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The new RAB Full Cutoff Wallpack surface-mounted fixtures are designed to direct light down and out away from the building for improved performance, and greater security and safety.
The new WP1FC is configured to provide even light distribution and to meet stringent cut-off operation that prevents light from spilling up toward the sky, allowing them to meet local Dark Sky ordinances and IES requirements for full cut-off. The WP1FC is approved by the International Dark Sky Association, according to the company.
The attractive wallpack include precision die cast aluminum housing and is available in polyester powder coat white or bronze finish. The housing includes a silicone gasket for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping.
The WP1FC is available in 100 watt Metal Halide with QT ballast and 150 watt High Pressure Sodium with either a QT or 120 volt ballast. This gives users the competitive advantage of offering higher wattages in a smaller housing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health